Image recognition is already being used by several industries, including security, public safety, healthcare, marketing, and retail. By detecting, tracking, and cataloging people, objects, and activities, organizations can run remarkable correlations to reduce fraud, predict customer behaviors, personalize user experience, and much more.
Here is a great intro to Amazon Web Service (AWS) Rekognition, a deep learning visual analytics platform.
Quickpath leverages AWS and other machine learning APIs in the cloud to deploy computer vision analytics, and more importantly, to create the vital feedback loops needed to improve analytics performance over time.
If you'd like to find out more about how Quickpath can help your organization incorporate image recognition and computer vision analytics, contact us.
We had a great time at SXSW Startup Crawl last Friday. Here are our 3 key takeaways from the event:
- There is so much innovation, interest, and excitement about emerging technology, including augmented perceptions via VR/AR, Industry 4.0, quantum computing, blockchain, and machine learning/artificial intelligence in the Austin startup scene.
- We met some excellent MBA and Master's candidates that we'd love to see join the Quickpath family.
- Quickpath Analytics™ product launch was very well received by angel investors, early VC investors, and several potential early adopter customers.
Learn more about how Quickpath is driving innovation through our machine learning enablement platform, Quickpath Analytics.
Interested in a demo of the platform? Contact us and we will show you how we quickly deploy machine learning models into production.
According to this white paper commissioned by ServiceNow, almost 9 out of 10 CIOs are using or planning to use machine learning. But they face a set of common obstacles that hinder decision automation, including:
- Insufficient quality of data
- Outdated processes, lack of human skills
- Limited budget
- Lack of complex decision-making abilities by machines
These are the obstacles we at Quickpath help our clients overcome. Contact us to see how we can enable machine learning throughout your organization.
Interested in enabling machine learning throughout your organization? We'll show you how.
Check us out at SXSW on March 9.
NewVantage Partners has released the findings from their sixth annual survey of how business executives view and engage with data. As in recent years, the findings indicate that Big Data, AI, and machine learning are on the minds of executives every single day. Machine learning has made a particularly strong impact over the past couple of years, with many executives praising its ability to deal with “large volumes of fast moving data”.
Here is a concise article about how smarter business decisioning can be made through systems of intelligence.
Interested in learning more about making machine learning a reality in your organization? Contact us.
From prototype to production, Quickpath has you covered.